Alas, stormy times scuppered our plans to ‘find ease in turbulent times’ on March 3rd….but let’s have another go on March 24, and indeed on April 21!
Enthused as I am by the content of this workshop, during the pause (compliments of snowy days in the house), I’ve decided to offer it twice! Most of the people who were booked first time around are hoping to reschedule for Sat March 24, but not everyone can…
So there are a few places available for March 24!
If you’re good for March 24th and feel ready for a day of supportive space, nourishing practice and good company…I’d be delighted to hear from you! And actually soon would be good….
March 24 not good? There’s another opportunity to join again on
Sat 21 April…no rush, but bookings are open from now.
Probably a distant memory now, but I do hope you weathered the storm without too much hardship….hopefully it offered you a few days rest to help restore the spring in your step!